Terms of service
Walia Enterprises (GSTIN 03FZRPS8327H1ZQ) (Ezeeurl, Us, We, Our) offers Search (the “Service” as further defined below). The person or organization using the Service is referred to as “You” or “Your.” The self-service website or written order form (“Customer Agreement”) outlining important terms such as without limitation quantities, rates, and service duration (collectively, the “Agreement”), along with these Terms of Service, govern Your access to and use of the Service.
UNTIL YOU NOTIFY US IN WRITING AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CURRENT PERIOD THAT YOU WISH TO DISCONTINUE SERVICE, THIS AGREEMENT, AS WELL AS YOUR OBLIGATION TO PAY US FEES, AUTOMATICALLY RENEWS FOR CONSECUTIVE PERIODS, UNLESS YOUR CUSTOMER AGREEMENT SPECIFIES OTHERWISE.
The date marks the start of this Agreement. You click to finish the registration process, accept the Agreement, or start using the Service (the “Commencement Date”). YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY CLICKING THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON, COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, OR USING THE SERVICE. (1) YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (2) YOU ARE PERMITTED TO ACT FOR AND TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THE OWNER OF THIS SERVICE ACCOUNT, AND (3) YOU ARE USING THE SERVICES FOR BUSINESS AND NOT FOR PERSONAL USE. Please do not click to accept, finish your registration, or use the Services if You lack the legal capacity to do so, do not understand it, or disagree with any of its conditions.
Users that You occasionally authorise to access the Service or who access the Service through Your account are likewise bound by this Agreement. You are accountable for their adherence to this Agreement.
Our Obligations to Provide the Service and Licence
- We provide the Service to You and your Users for use during the Term in accordance with the conditions stated in this Agreement.”Service” refers to the Ezeeurl cloud-based internet search service that enables users to access and use the following: (a) Software; (b) other products that We may occasionally add after giving you notice.
“Term” refers to the length of the contract as stated in the Customer Agreement, the self-service order page, or Your Account Details, as appropriate.
“Users” refers to all individuals you authorize to access the Service or who do so using your Login Credentials (such as usernames and passwords), including your employees, representatives, agents, contractors, and consultants.
“Your Data” refers to all information that You or Your Users enter into the Service about You, Your Users, and Your operations, facilities, clients, employees, assets, and programmatic activities.
- When asked by Us, You and Users must provide full, correct Account Details and must maintain these details current during the Term. “Account Details” refers to the information you provided about yourself, your users, and how you use the Service during or after the registration process, as updated from time to time by you. This information includes, among other things, your name and contact information, the identities of your users and their login credentials, billing information (including credit card information), the commencement date, any applicable fees, and any applicable overage fees.
- Under this Agreement, We reserve all rights not expressly given to You.
- You and Your Users agree not to (save to the extent that any of the following prohibitions are expressly prohibited by applicable law) as a condition of Your right to use the Service. (1) any of Our Materials may be copied, distributed, publicly performed, or publicly displayed; (2) create derivative works, alter, enhance, or otherwise modify the Service or Our Materials; (3) You agree that the source code, algorithms, processes, or techniques used or incorporated in the Service or Our Materials, which You acknowledge to be Our closely guarded trade secrets, cannot be reverse engineered, disassembled, or decompiled; (4) interfere with or otherwise negatively affect the hardware, software, networks, or other devices or systems used to host the Service; (5) Hack into the Service or any operating system, including by password mining, phishing, or other techniques, and introduce malicious programs, including viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, and other harmful or damaging code or data; (6) remove any copyright, proprietary, or other notices that may be included in the Service or Our Materials that identify a product; or (7) the Service’s user authentication or security to be hacked or compromised.
Your Responsibilities Regarding Access
- You are accountable for: (1) all actions and activity carried out through Your access to the Service; (2) Respect for this Agreement’s provisions by Your Users (3) keeping Your login credentials (including without Your usernames and passwords for You and Your Users) (“Login Credentials”) used to access the Service confidential, safe and secure at all times; (4) removing the login credentials for users you no longer want to use the service; and (5) informing Us right away if you think someone else could be accessing the Service using Your login information.
Support for You
- During the Term, We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide You with the Support and, if applicable, to adhere to the Service Levels. You give us administrator-level access to Your account within the Service, which is necessary for us to be able to deliver the Service Levels, help you, and act in accordance with your instructions for enabling or deleting Your Users.
Modification of the Service
- We reserve the right to alter the Service and Our Materials at any time, subject to reasonable notice to You, for reasons like bug fixes, system compatibility enhancement, performance enhancement, and general maintenance.
- We may also provide the Service with additional significant capability or features, which we may make accessible and for which we may charge you more. You agree that We may charge those extra sums for any extra services or capabilities that You or Your Users choose to employ.
You will pay us the periodic subscription Fees starting at the time of registration for the Service in exchange for our providing the Service to you, according to the packages, schemes, sums, overage fees, and subscription cycle you choose at registration.
We reserve the right to amend the Fees associated with each package and scheme by writing notice posted through the Service; such changes would take effect with the following billing cycle. You may cancel your subscription by giving us written notice if these changes are unacceptable to you; your cancellation will take effect at the end of your current billing cycle.
Unless you email us at email@example.com to let us know that you want to cancel your subscription, your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription cycle for subsequent subscription cycles. As soon as we process your request, which typically takes a few business days, your account and membership will be cancelled.
Any adjustments you make to your subscription plan, pricing structure, or frequency will take effect in the following subscription cycle. If you go above the restrictions of your subscription plan, it will be automatically updated, starting with the next subscription cycle, to a package appropriate for your use.
Unless otherwise noted, all fees are stated in US dollars. PayPal and other popular credit cards are accepted for payment of fees. Without giving you any prior warning, we have the right to occasionally add new payment options to the ones that are already accepted or to stop using payment options that were once accepted. You represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to use the chosen payment method in connection with the Service by utilizing one or more payment methods to pay the Fees. Before processing payment transactions, we might need more details from you.
You are responsible for maintaining the currency, accuracy, and completeness of the billing information you submitted to us at registration and for promptly notifying us of any changes to your billing information.
The applicable subscription Fees will be paid to your account at the start of each subscription cycle, and any overage fees incurred during a particular subscription cycle (if any) will be charged at the conclusion of that subscription cycle. By registering for the Service, you agree to pay the applicable Fees, any applicable taxes (such as sales tax, value added tax, or withholding tax), any surcharges or commissions levied by the payment processor or through your payment method, and to purchase a subscription to the Service in accordance with the schemes, amounts, and subscription cycle you selected during registration.
All payments you make in connection with the Service are final, and there are no refunds for any payments you make. You are not entitled to a pro-rata or other return of any fees you have already paid for the subscription that has been ended if you close your account and cancel it. No matter whether you actively used, accessed, or otherwise benefited from the Service, you are nonetheless liable for all Fees associated with your subscription.
An overdue Fee is one that we are unable to charge using the payment method you specified. A substantial breach of these Terms will occur if any late Fee is not paid within ten (10) calendar days of its original due date. Overdue Fees shall accumulate interest at a rate of three-quarters of one percent (0.75%) per month or a portion thereof, compounded monthly on the connected capital from the due date until the date of actual payment, without affecting any other rights and remedies that may be available to us under applicable law. You agree to pay us back for any legal expenses and attorney fees incurred during the collection of your past-due payments.
TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement begins when we accept your registration application and ends when your account on the Service or subscription to it is closed, canceled, or expires.
By sending you a notice of termination via email (to the address you specified on registration) prior to the end of the then-current subscription cycle, we may cancel your account on the Service and your subscription thereto at any time.
Along with the aforementioned options, either party may end this Agreement:
In the event that the other party materially violates this Agreement, immediately.
In the event that the other party breaches this Agreement in a non-material way and the breach is not remedied by the non-breaching party within fifteen (15) days of receiving written notification of the breach from the non-breaching party.
if doing so is required by the terminating party by law.
If the other party is subject to a proceeding related to its liquidation or insolvency (whether voluntary or involuntary), makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or if any other comparable action is taken against it in any relevant jurisdiction, or if the other party becomes or is declared insolvent or bankrupt.
Immediately after this Agreement expires:
If there are any then-unpaid Fees, including any overage use charges from your final subscription cycle, we will charge you;
You must stop using the Service altogether and take down all Client Code from any and all websites that you own or control.
Sections of this Agreement that, by their very nature, should endure beyond the period of this Agreement will do so.
SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE
We will make an effort to restore the Service’s availability as soon as it is reasonably possible if we learn of any fault or malfunction or if we become aware of them on our own. These occurrences won’t be regarded as a violation of the terms nonetheless. Even though we try to make the Service detect Click Frauds, we cannot and do not guarantee that it will do so in all cases, or even all Click Frauds of a particular sort. We won’t be responsible for any Click Fraud that the Service detects or doesn’t detect.
Without having to give you prior notice, we may change, adapt, upgrade, or improve the Service or any of its features, user interface, design, or other aspects. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or the associated Fees if we expand the Service to include new or additional features or capabilities. Any such modifications would be subject to your consent. We reserve the right to cancel this Agreement in accordance with section 3 if you do not accept the revisions in their entirety.
During the Term, we will offer you technical support for technical questions, issues, and requests relating to the Service during our business hours and in accordance with the support plan, hours, and channels that were separately communicated to you. This support will be provided either directly by us or with the help of third parties.
We will make an effort to react to any technical issues, queries, and concerns as soon as possible. Though, we:
We have the right to refuse to offer support in situations that, in our sole judgment, would necessitate excessive effort, expenditure, or time.
Make no guarantees regarding the success or satisfactory resolution of the query, issue, or inquiry, or regarding any certain response time.
You will work closely with us to reproduce issues in order for us to provide technical support for your queries, problems, and enquiries regarding technical matters. This includes doing any diagnostic or troubleshooting procedures that we reasonably request.
The Client Code that is installed on your webpages may occasionally need to be modified, per our technical staff’s instructions. You acknowledge your willingness to assist and carry out any required adjustments.
EVEN THOUGH WE USE SKILL AND EFFORT TO DEVELOP THE SERVICE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, AND PROVIDE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE OR OUTPUT DATA, OR THE EXPECTED BUSINESS RESULTS, OUTCOME, OR OPERATIONAL BENEFITS FROM USING THE SERVICE. YOU ARE GIVEN THE SOFTWARE “AS IS.” We disclaim all express and implied warranties and representations with regard to the service, the click fraud prevention or detection feature, and the output data, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, accuracy, non-infringement, title, security, compatibility, or performance.
METHODS TO DETECT AND PREVENT FRAUDULENT OR ABUSIVE USE OF THE SERVICE, AS WELL AS MISUSE OF THE SERVICE, MAY BE USED BY US. If we, in our sole discretion, believe that you have used the service fraudulently, abusively, or inappropriately, we may suspend or terminate your account on the service and your access to it without prior notice.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our directors, officers, employees, and subcontractors harmless from and against any damages, losses, costs, expenses, and payments, including reasonable attorney’s fees and legal costs, resulting from any third-party complaint, claim, plea, or demand related to your violation of any provision, upon our request and at your own expense.
- We may refer to you as a customer and identify you as a user of the Service on our website and in other online or offline marketing materials and press releases, unless you notify us in writing that you do not want this to happen. We understand that the name and logo of your business are covered by intellectual property rights. You hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use your name, logo, and website address in connection with the Service on our website and in other online or offline marketing materials. Any usage guidelines you give us with in advance in writing will be carefully followed by us when using this content.